Wednesday, May 8, 2013

**Update!! Oh my!!! The time is going so quickly and soon I will return

Alec and friends,

I just realized that my videos did not work, so I sent them to youtube.... hopefully you can see them now.

I just looked at the calendar and realized that soon I will be reunited with you.  I have had a great time in Indianapolis.  Although I didn't venture far, sometimes taking advantage of the sights around you can be just as fun.
Not only did I enjoy the activities in Indy, your great-Aunt did too.  Here are more pictures that I have from the zoo.....

Here are some picture of the giraffe at the zoo.




Isn't it interesting how his front legs go out?  

Here is video of him (click on the picture)
 

 
 
 
Next up, flamingos... (click on the picture)
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a short post today.... I still have more pictures from the zoo to share with you...  check back later this week! 
 
 
Have a great day and see you very soon! 
 
Flat
 



No comments:

Post a Comment