Thursday, March 7, 2013

I made a new friend!!!

Alec,
Today I met a new friend Flat Chuck, here is a picture of the two of us together



His jersey says "13 WTHR" which is a local TV station in Indianapolis.   You can follow his adventures here

I went to work with your Great-Aunt.  She works at a small hospital west of Indianapolis called Hendricks Regional Health.  Today I visited the Radiology department.  Here is a picture of me getting ready to have my arm examined.
 


 
Then after that I relaxed in one of the beds in the Radiology department. 
 
 
 
It was not a very comfortable bed, but I was only there for a short time to take the picture.   The monitor on the left can be hooked up to patients to see their heart rate to make sure they are not sick.  
 
 
I will share more pictures of the hospital later on, so keep checking back.  I hope to do some fun things this weekend! 
 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment