Monday, April 29, 2013

Guess where I went?

I took a little trip this weekend, back to my hometown and your great-Aunt's..... and of course the hometown for you and your classmates.  But you know that Alec, because we spent sometime together at your great-Grandma's house.  It was a fun time!!!

While I was there I visited the Neil Armstrong Museum.  Here are some pictures




What a cool plane!


Above is the Navy uniform that Neil wore.

Did you know that before men went into space, animals went into space?

Here are some example of animals that went into space




Strelka (Russian)


Laika (Russian)


Sam  (American)

You can see more information about animals in space.

Back in the beginning of the space program the food looked like this:


Not very appetizing is it?

Food is a little better these days, including getting to drink Pepsi!!


This is a diagram of the Pepsi can


You can learn more about food in space here


In the entrance they have pictures of Ohio astronauts:





You can read about them (since the picture is not clear enough to read) at this link

That is it for today, I have more pictures to share from Wapak and then we go back to finish up the zoo!!

Look for more on my blog later this week.


Your friend,

Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment