Monday, April 8, 2013

Oops!!! I didn't blog today!

Alec and friends,
I'm late on getting this post out, time just slipped away from me, I'm so sorry.

My blog postings continue with another group of photos from the Indianapolis Children's Museum.  Another new exhibit is ......


Oh my, you would not believe how many of these "creepy, crawly beasts" they had!  They were all enclosed in cases, and some were hiding.  Sometimes you had to really look to see them. 

This is a "Giant Day Gecko"




Yikes, a little creepy isn't it??  Although he does kinda look like the one from TV don't you think? 

Here is another species the Leopard Gecko Morph Striped

I don't like that one all that well, I like the green one!! 

This is the "giant" Leopard Striped


Okay, I think I have had enough of these creatures for today....

More later on this week!!! 

your friend,

Flat





No comments:

Post a Comment