Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hot Wheels!!!

Alec and friends,

Alec you were here and experienced the Hot Wheels exhibit and I know you enjoyed it.  Here are some pictures from my adventure!   I had some help driving the car in this picture


One of the cars that a Hot Wheel was modeled after



You took your turn on sending the cars down the ramp and doing the loop-d-loop!!  It was fun!  Too bad I couldn't have been there when you took your turn! 


There were multiple tables for you to play with the cars on different tracks.  Very fun!! 


Another life-size car


This was a car that you could add decals on and make it how you wanted, there you can see some kids playing around it adding some cool decals to it. They were magnetic so they came off easily.


Can you find me and Chuck in the picture?



This was at the very beginning of the exhibit and Chuck and I just did a silly picture...



The Hot Wheels exhibit has been here for awhile and will go away in May, but I'm sure they will have something that is just as much fun.

I hope that you and your friends are enjoying this blog, there is more to come from the museum! 

Your friend


F(lat) S(tanley)

aka

FS






No comments:

Post a Comment